- The all-new Wolverine R-Spec features an aggressive, compact look and is designed to be the most capable off-road recreation side-by-side. The Wolverine R-Spec offers the perfect blend of suspension, handling, drivetrain and chassis working together to give you the ability to traverse rough terrain with confidence and best-in-class comfort.
- Wolverine R-Spec features a class-leading 4-wheel independent suspension with KYB ultra-long-stroke nitrogen gas charged piggyback shocks that provide a very high quality damping feel, excellent bottoming resistance, and best-in-class adjustments to fit a wide range of riding styles, loads, and terrain.
- Comfort is maximized for both the driver and passenger with an automotive-style cab and driving position featuring all-new soft, supportive and secure high-back bucket seats, 3-point seat belts, an adjustable passenger handhold and dedicated floorboards that provide a comfortable and secure driving experience.
- The Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec is powered by Yamaha’s newest and most advanced 700-class engine ever with dual overhead cams and fuel injection. The 708cc engine's power character is optimized for smooth, linear, power delivery on the roughest, most technical terrain and open trails.
- Wolverine R-Spec features On-Command, the industry’s most capable four wheel drive system. With a simple twist of the dial riders choose 2-wheel drive, 4-wheel limited slip, or 4-wheel full differential lock, enabling the Wolverine R-Spec to claw its way through just about anything.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.